US EU and Global Recognition
The CHEQS is globally recognized and also accredited and certified in various areas along with 1st mover accreditation agreements between the “Board of Standards” and major educational bodies.
- ESQ EU Accreditation International Board of Standards Earned in Past
- TUV Accreditation – International Board of Standards Earned in Past
- SIS Certification International Board of Standards
- ISO 9001 Certification
- ISO 21001 Certification
- Achieved ISO 29990 Training Certification (Accreditation)
- ISO 29993 Certification License
- ACBSP Business School Mutual Legal Agreement on Certifications. 2004
- Higher Education Charter Signatory on Standards
- Arab Academy legal agreement on mutual recognition.
- AACSB 2003 public announced recognition
The USA government through the US Department of Education recognizes the national business accreditation standards of the: ACBSP, AACSB, and IACBE. The EU recognizes the super national business accreditation standards of the ISO 29993, EFMD and EQUIS
With this global recognition of the polices, standards and ethics of the business accreditation agencies, the CHEQS is the global leader in certification training accreditation. Since the business accreditation agencies do not accredit certification programs directly, the CHEQS has met the global need by offering accreditation to top Training, Business Schools, Law Schools, MOOC and e-Learning programs worldwide.
Disclaimer: International Board of Standards is a USA company with offices in over a dozen countries and is registered with SIS in EUROPE which is IAF/IAS Accredited.